No. Users are limited to 1 account per person. Duplicate accounts will be identified and removed.
Articles in this section
- How do I open an account at Blaze?
- May I register more than one account at Blaze.com?
- How do I turn off my subscription to the Blaze newsletter and promotions?
- What currencies does Blaze support?
- How do I permanently close my account?
- What if I have forgotten my username or password or just want to change them?
- How do I change my account's data or personal information?
- I’d like to see the history of the games that I have played, where can I view this?
- I’d like to see the history of all the transactions, such as deposits and withdrawals. Where can I view this?
- I am not receiving any emails from Blaze. How do I solve this?