If you're trying to deposit above the minimum value https://blaze.com/en/payment-methods and you still can't deposit through card, there are several possible reasons, including:
- Blaze may have disabled the method temporarily.
- In this case, the method does not appear among the options and you just have to wait until it's made available again.
- Your card may no longer have credit or have expired.
- The card network may be undergoing instabilities that temporarily prevent some cards from completing transactions with our intermediaries.
- There may be an incompatibility or a permanent ban of your card with our intermediaries.
Regardless of reason, the fastest and easiest way to deposit is to use another method. We recommend you to deposit through bank transfer.
Most card operators also allow payment of transfers performed through other methods with their card. But you must contact them so they can inform the procedure.