The general game chat is where players get together to chat with each other and with Blaze's moderators. Our moderators will assist you in case you have questions or issues.
In order to use it, a few things are necessary:
- request your first deposit and wait until it reaches your account. (see https://help.blaze.com/hc/articles/4414506518929)
- validate your email (see https://help.blaze.com/hc/articles/7167796223773).
- following the chat's rules (see rules)
The general game chat can be accessed by clicking on the chat icon on the bottom right of our site.
It can also be minimized by clicking on the X on the upper left, and its language changed on the top right menu.
Below is a non-extensive list of reasons that may lead to temporary or permanent banning from the general game chat:
- sharing personal data
- asking or offering money
- inappropriate or offensive vocabulary
- selling or offering products or services
- publicize or promote websites and platforms
- defamatory statements or insults to Blaze or Prolific Trade N.
- sharing mobile number, social networks, streaming channels, game nick, or any other form of contact.