Common reasons for a deposit not being credited at https://blaze.com/account/transactions/deposits:
- transfer to one of Blaze's payment providers without requesting a new deposit at Blaze;
- deposit without using blaze's destination, barcode, or QR code for payment;
- deposit directly to the CNPJ of a Blaze intermediary;
- deposit below the minimum found at https://blaze.com/en/payment-methods;
- transfer to a provider you received a withdrawal from
If you do a payment as any of the options above, the value will be automatically directed to one of our providers. This balance won't reach us and you will need to request a refund. Go to chat with the proof of payment.
Other possible reasons and their solutions:
- the deposit has not reached your account yet: see the deadline for each payment method at https://blaze.com/payment-methods. If needed, see what to do if the balance wasn't credited within the given deadline here.
- the deposit has been credited, you didn't notice and spent it: check the transactions page at https://blaze.com/account/transactions.
- having a second account: Talk to us through chat: https://static.zdassets.com/web_widget/latest/livechat.html?v=10#Key=blazeltd.zendesk.com
If none of the above reasons applies to your case or if you have questions, please, contact us through chat so that we may better help you. We are available 24/7 on live support. Chat:https://static.zdassets.com/web_widget/latest/livechat.html?v=10#Key=blazeltd.zendesk.com